News : Ke$ha : Rihanna Says She, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Lady Gaga , Beyoncé & Others... Are “Dominating Music”

Sunday 31 July 2011

Who run the [music] world? Girls, of course.
According to her interview in the current issue of Glamour magazine, Rihanna says there’s a “pack” of high-profile female artists owning the game right now. “It’s me, Gaga, Katy Perry, Beyoncé…who else? Ke$ha for sure.
“Women are definitely dominating music right now and that’s because we are competitive beings. I feel like music hasn’t been this exciting in a while.”



On her close friendship with Perry, she says, “All my friends are guys, to be completely honest. But when I met her, it was such a breath of fresh air. I just couldn’t believe this chick had no edit button…Katy and Lady Gaga came out of the gate exactly the way they wanna think, the way they wanna dress, the way they wanna speak.”
She also touches on how being a powerful force in her career doesn’t translate in the bedroom, where she’d rather play a more submissive role. “I play a very dominant role in my life, in every aspect of it. And I like to feel like a lady still, at some point. I feel like that’s the time when a guy really gets to be a man, and I get to be a woman. If I’m being a man in the bedroom too, there’s nothing really in it for me.”



Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment